To claim a free hardcopy of Nuts for the Holidays, Walnut Lovers is inviting home cooks nationwide to:
1. Buy a bag of walnuts between now and
2. Visit www.walnutlovers.com
3. Enter the UPC code from the bag
Below is a sample of one of the wonderful recipes. Enjoy!!
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
This simple includes crunchy walnuts and sweet raisins with a wonderful blend of pumpkin and ginger.
½ loaf (8 ounces) , cut in cubes
1 cup solid pack pumpkin
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup liquid egg substitute (or 2 eggs)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon ground ginger
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk or 1 ½ cups fat-free half & half
¹⁄³ cup California Walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place bread cubes in 9-inch pie plate (or round or square) baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and ginger.
4. Stir in evaporated milk and pour over cubed bread, coating all bread cubes with pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle with walnuts.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes, until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
*I was simply provided with the information above. I received no monetary compensation for this post.