Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF!

Im so glad it's Friday. I am ready to spend another wonderful weekend with my family. Today is so exciting. My big sister is in labor right now. It's her first baby and my first  nephew!! Yes it's a boy. I cant wait to meet him. The only problem is they live in Florida. I was supposed to go for Christmas but financially it's not possible. So I guess I will meet baby Daniel after Christmas maybe in January.

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Friday!


3 comments:

  1. Following you back from the Friday hop. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Fun Friday Follow - following you now too!
    http://blog.fromthehipdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following... I'll add your button, I'm setting it up this weekend - I hope

    :)

    ReplyDelete