Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One Busy Day...

Yesterday my husband had the day off from work for the first time in a while. He works 6 days a week and Sunday we spend all day in church, so he never has just one full day to do whatever. I had the day off too. We dropped off the kids in school and started the day by running some errands. Just normal things like going to the bank and we also had to file our taxes.

     The best part of the day was taking a nice peaceful walk with my husband. It was such a sunny and beautiful day yesterday, perfect for a romantic walk. Of course the walk was taken only because there was no parking where we were going, so we parked really far and walked. I have learned to value and really enjoy little moments like that though, and so to me it was a romantic walk with my love. After we finished all our errands, we still had time left before picking up the kids from school. So we went for a quick lunch.
    
     After school we ran some more errands with our kids. Even though we weren't doing something etremely fun, I love doing things together as a family. Then we came home and I made some quick mac and cheese and chicken nuggets. God has blessed me so much. Just to have such a beautiful little family. I have great kids and a loving husband. Just to be able to enjoy these little moments is a great blessing.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, they're adorable:) I'm following you back:)
    ~Rock Paper Scissors Create~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :)

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too adorable!! I like running errands together as a family too... Any time when we're all together is good in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so cute. I know that they are also proud to have you too. Your kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete