Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Elmer's Glue Face Mask

I love trying DIY beauty treatments and experimenting with all different types of ingredients. I heard about an Elmer's glue face mask and I thought to myself "hey we have plenty of glue around here, I've gotta try it". Of course if you do try this don't use anything else than nontoxic Elmer's glue. It's not harmful and of course don't put it near your eyes.
Well I applied the glue in a thick coat to my t-zone. You can apply to your whole face or just any area you want. This mask really cleans your pores and makes them appear smaller. I let the glue dry. It turns clear when it's completely dry. It takes about 15 minutes to completely dry. Then I peeled it off. If you apply a thick coat of glue, it will come off easier and in one piece. If you apply a thinner coat it will be a bit harder to peel off.




Overall this face mask is cheap and easy. It left my skin smooth and it removed the blackheads on my nose.

My daughter walked in as I was trying the glue mask. "mom what are you doing?" lol. I explained and of course she knows not to do it. I showed her a trick my friends and I used to do in elementary school. Write or draw something on any part of your skin, usually we did it on our hands. Then apply a thick coat of glue and let it dry. Peel off slowly and the design would come with it. She thought it was sooo cool, just like I did when I was her age.



Let me know if you tried the Elmer's glue face mask and if you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment